Pregnant or not pregnant ? That is the question.....

Q: I took 12 pregnancy tests and 9 came back positive and three negative. The first positive one was from a free pRegnancy testing clinIc which came out positive and the last one from
The same clinic which came out negative...also when I wipe its a pink discharge and has been like that Going on 3 weeks now. I don't know what to think anymore. Alot of people say I am pregnant an yet the test say I am and I'm not. I took a blood test and I'm just waiting for the results now, but I just wanted to see wHat doctors had to say about thIs. So am I pregnant or not and if not Then why all the yes's and pink discharge?