Pregnant or not what's going on with me

Patient

Q: So I have all the signs of early pregnancy but yet I took a early pregnancy test two actually and they say negative yet to mind you I had sex just lasts week Feb. 6 I don't know if this is just In my head or am I really going through theses symptoms and I know you should what until your missed period to really take the test but yet my period is irregular and can't really be tracked at least I can't track it any doctor help would be highly appreciated thanks in advance

Symptoms:  Nausea ,cravings,fatigue, mood swings,sore nipples,bigger breast lots of leaking/discharge,cramping,constipation,slight dizziness frequent urination
Doctor