Pregnant or only scaring

Patient : Could I be pregnant and how do u know it's really your period?
Symptoms:  I'm 14 an I recently had a sexual encounter with my boyfriend where multiple times he rubbed the head of his penis against the entrance of my vagina on June 23-24 he had peed several times and he never came anywhere near my vagina. A while later I became scared I was pregnant sine I started having symptoms such as nausea and loss of appetite till I got my period on the July 8. I bled for about 3-4 days and it was a regular flow and the color was about bright red to deep red. Before that my period began on June 7-8 and was a regular flow too how do I know that was my period and is there still a chance I'm pregnant? If possible what are the chances?