Pregnant? Or stressed?

Q: Hello, I'm an 18 year old female, and I am terrified that I might be pregnant. I was fertile from the 25th of February to the 2nd of March. I had unprotected sex on the 8th of March, he pulled out in time however, but I am aware that pre-cum can still make its way in there and make me pregnant. I started feeling a lot of cramps, almost similar to appendicitis but it wasn't that, around a week after I had sex. I assumed it was just period pains however. I am now 3 days late for my period. I also have the feeling I am on my period, and that I can literally feel it, and I get worried and check, but no blood. Am I pregnant? I have also started university, so I'm not sure if a change in routine, and stress has made me late. Thank you.

Symptoms:  cramps, dull back pains, nervous stomach, white discharge