Pregnant or what?

Patient

Q: I experience some pink discharge yesterday today bright red Blood i went To the MOU they sent Me To the Trauma To See a docter then the docter sent Me To another hospital for a scan for monday is It possible that i've lost the baby or what but the bleeding had no clots or cramps or abdominal pains nothing It Just flow slowly not heavy and i Just rested when i arrived home and It turned To light red now

Symptoms:  Nausea,headaches,missed Period,cravings,tired,heartburn,Always hungry,pee frequently,sore and tender breasts,bloated tummy etc
Doctor