Pregnant possibility...

Patient : I had my period March 20th/2015 it lasted 3 to 4 days... i had sexual intercourse on friday march 27 which lasted till march 28th till 5am in the morning.... on tuesday march 31 and wednesday april 1st i noticed some mild spotting and this spotting was red in color ... enough to cover a toilet paper wipe... ... and for the past couple weeks i've noticed a lot of bloating.. and mild cramping just below my belly button area ... and i also noticed some discharge also.... white creamy thick eggwhite... coming out of my vagina...
Symptoms:  Mild cramping... bloating...farting... cravings....kinda fatiged
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. The possible causes of your spotting are dislodgment of clo t from vaginal tears due to intercourse, intermenstrual spotting due to gonadal hormonal imbalance, local causes like cervical erosion, polyp etc. If you are having menstrual cycles with shorter length like around 21 days cycles, implantation bleeding is also one possibility. Present cramps and vaginal discharge could be due to vaginal infection or ovulation symptoms etc. If you miss your expected date of periods, please go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy. Take care.