Pregnant? pullout/condom, irregular period now spotting?

Patient

Q: I am a 18 yr old female. I am not on birth control, however I used a condom with pull out method every time. I have always had an irregular cycle even before I began to have intercourse. My cycle ranges from 34-39 days with 7 to 8 days of heavy bleeding with occasion spotting 1-2 days beforehand. However it started to level out to 35, until August when it was 42 days (heavy bleeding 7 days). I took a pregnancy test beforehand and results were negative. However I had flown a week prior so that may have caused some stress. After the delayed period, I started college and volleyball with 6hrs of practice a day for two weeks during preseason. During those two weeks I had a nasty stomach virus. For two days I could not keep even fluids down with constant vomiting and diarrhea. I began my period very early (day 27) and it was extremely light (possibly spotting) however, it lasted for 6 days. On day 31 of this week, I began spotting and it has been on/off. I should get my period by the end of this week however I am no longer sure. I have been under a lot of stress lately due to a lot of pressure in balancing my volleyball schedule and class schedule and eating/sleeping at different times. Again, I used protection every time along with the pull out method. If I do not get my period by the end of this week I will take a test to settle my nerves and find out for sure. Please let me know what you think, thank you in advance.

Symptoms:  Heavy late period then light early period now on/off spotting (no intercourse leading up to current spotting (3 weeks ago last time))
no breast soreness, no nausea
Doctor