Pregnant while on HCG and how do I tell the difference?

Q: Could I be pregnant?
My cycle has been heavy due to previous fibroid issues, but the question at hand is I'm 14 days late on my menstrual cycle...but I have been taking HCG .25 iu daily for the past 3 weeks.....mostly to help me balance my hormones and additionally for weight loss. I've taken it before but never missed a period....however, I've not been sexually active for approx 70 days or so...but I'm experiencing some symptoms that are worrying me. and I know if I take a OTC pregnancy test it will come up positive due to the HCG still in my system.

Symptoms:  Sore tender breasts...bloating....nausea/vomiting mostly in the morning....cramps spotting ....somewhat watery CM (cervical mucus) but consistent....headaches ....backaches...and slight acne break out.