Pregnant with a period?

Q: Hello!
I am on the birth control Lutera and have been for 2 full months. I have had unprotected sex, but always pull out. I know that isnt the best method since sperm can be in precum. I have gotten my period for the second month on time. It is very heavy. Bad cramps, back aches etc.
I have never missed a pill (except the inert ones) and take it religiously every morning.
I heard women still bleed or have a period when theyre pregnant, is it possible i could be pregnant?
I hear about birth control failing all the time from people and that worries me. I have had no pregnancy symptoms.
Do you think im not pregnant and just worrying myself? Thank you!