Pregnant with a two month long UTI, unsure of a plan of action.

Q: I am a 23 year old female, diagnosed with peripheal neuropathy and foraminal stenosis, therefore I take Oxycodone 5MG IMM REL 4XD. I am currently 11 weeks pregnant and have had a UTI for two months now. I have been placed on over 5 different antibiotics to treat this infection yet the symptoms have only become more severe. I was hospitalized twice, when the infection moved from my bladder to my kidneys. Throughout the past three days, my pain has increased, and not only is there still burning, but now I have developed painful cramps and severe back pain. The increase of pain has brought me to having to take one to two extra pills per day for pain. My doctor only allows four per day and I am terrified of running out of medication before my refill. But if I don't take my medication, I am in extreme pain. I am currently on Macrobid, but my symptoms still persist. I have taken three Oxycodone 5m IMM REL in the past four hours and my pain has not lightened at all. Should I visit the ER again at this point or speak with my OBGYN and hope she understands? I would like to call my OBGYN about receiving my medications two days early and having further tests done for my kidneys, but I have read horror stories of people who abuse these medications and how doctors consider calling early for a refill as an "addict sign".