Pregnant with iud? Is this possible?

Patient : I had an iud put in about 10 days ago. The pregnancy test done beforehand came back negative, though I was experiencing symptoms I typically never get when PMSing. I had unprotected sex on October 24th, 25th and 26th, and ovulated around then as well. The iud was put in, and I experienced a brown spotting discharge and cramping. I am still experiencing the sore breasts, exhaustion and fatigue I had been before the insertion. I'm still experiencing cramps and have some light spotting, along with mucousy discharge. My period should have came on the 11th, but it never did. Could I be pregnant?
Symptoms:  Spotting, sore breasts, cramping, increased urination, fatigue