Pregnant with sort throat

Patient

Q: I'm 31 weeks pregnant and my throat has been hurting all day. I'm coughing up mucus that is a green color. Is it ok to take a z pak?

Symptoms:  Coughing up mucus that is green color, mucus draining into throat
Doctor

It is always better to see a Gynecologist for an examination and then take the required medicine during pregnancy. Though azithromycin is not harmful at your period of gestation, it is better to consult the Doctor once for specific requirements. Meanwhile, warm saline gargles three to four times a day, rest to your voice and drink plenty of water daily. If you have no other choice, then can take azithromycin.
Hope this helped.