Pregnant women and omega three

Patient

Q: Hello, I just recently took a home pregnancy test and it came back positive. I was thrilled and wanted to make sure I was taking in the correct nutrients that my growing baby needs. Are the Lil Critters Omega-3 Gummy fish safe for pregnant women to take?

Doctor

A:   Omega 3 rich foods are particularly essential. Omega 3 foods can provide your baby with the energy and materials necessary to good physical and mental growth. Omega-3s are also important for your own health.
I will also suggest you to take vitamins and minerals, especially containing Folic acid and iron. This would also help in developing your baby’s nervous system and help you with the anemia of pregnancy.  I wish a successful pregnancy.