Pregnantcy possible?

Patient

Q: My period last month was around Sept 10th-13th - cant remember exact day of hand. The day before I normally start I will have a milky discharge and then within 24-48 hours ill have my period, that is the only way I have ever been able to keep up with when I am starting. Well my husband came home from working night shift and we had unprotected sex, and Im fine with that we already have one daughter. I didn't think anything about it all at first then my husband and mother in law asked if I was, I haven't missed a period but I said no.
My current obgyn said that the discharge is me doing the ovulation thing.
The fallowing afternoon after having sex I just assumed I had started my period and planned to continue with everyday stuff until i was asked if i was pregnant, now Im starting to wonder....
The vaginal bleeding that i had was only of the dark brown/black color and seemed thicker then what i normally have and it not being the brighter red. My normal period is 7+ days long and has even lasted up to a month before, but this one was only 3-4 days.
I know that it takes so long for a fertilized egg to get through the tube and then more time to get implanted but since that was only old blood could it have caught and I become pregnant?

Symptoms:  *dizziness- feels like spinning and gets worse when standing or laying
*nausea- all the time but worse sometimes, also vomited once but has gaged several times but not anything come up
*headache-seems constant
*weight gain- stomach area
* stomach cramps - lower stomach, sometimes on the sides it will seem to cramp from hip to ribs but not to painful
*lower back pains- comes and goes
* no cravings
* tired- feels like I need more sleep
* weak- like my muscles are heavy and drained
*moody - says my husband
Doctor