Premature as Ejaculation Remedy

Patient

Q: I been takeing dapovar do any doctor know about this all natural pill to stop premature Ejaculation

Doctor

A:   Dapovar is a herbal drug containg many extracts like Graffonia Seed Extract, Folic Acid, Passiflora, Kava Kava, and Vitamin B6 that is supposed to increase the levels of seratonin in the brain. Seratonin helps to delay premature ejaculation. I have not come across any study that shows the effectiveness of Dapovar and so cannot comment on its safety and efficacy.

Guest: Dear doctor I have been having premature Ejaculation and can,t stay hard for long ,I am 37 could u help?