Premature Ejaculation

Q: Doctor

I am facing premature ejaculation. Following are the possible questions with the answer

I am 37 years old.
How difficult is it for you to delay ejaculation? Very Difficult
Do you ejaculate before you want to? Always
Do you ejaculate with very little stimulation? About half the time
Do you ejaculate with very little stimulation? Extreamly
How concerned are you that your time to ejaculation leaves your partner unfulfilled? Extreamly
How long have you had problems with premature ejaculation? Ever since my first sexual experience
How long have you had problems with premature ejaculation? Less then 2 mins after penetration
Do you have any problem getting or maintaining an erection that is sufficient for penetration? No
Have you ever taken any medication to treat your premature ejaculation? No
How much alcohol do you drink daily? None at all
Are you currently taking any medication, or have you recently finished a course of medication? No
Do you take any illicit substances or 'party' drugs? Have you taken any such substances within the last 6 months? No
Are you allergic to any medicines or other substances? No
Do you suffer from any problems with your kidneys, your urinary system, your digestive system or your liver? No
Are you suffering or have you ever suffered from depression, anxiety or panic disorders? No
Do you have or have you ever had epilepsy or suffered seizures? No
Are suffering from a chronic heart condition? Do you have irregularities in your heart rhythm or problems with your heart valves? No
Are you suffering from a narrowing of the arteries in your neck? No
Do you suffer from faints, falls or collapses? No
Do you have any other health problems or conditions that you think we should know about? (e.g. mental illness, neurological conditions, recent or major operations, G6PD, etc.) No

You are requested to please suggest medicaton.

Thank you
Best Regards