Premature ejaculation

Patient : Hello doctor I've a sexual problem. i' m 32 year old male and unmarried. I did sex more 30 times in my life with girlfriends and safe sex with sex workers. But my ejaculation time not than 20 sec till now. I did sex at the 22 first time. I used Viagra and many other medicine before sex but problem same. But now from the last one year i lost the sensation which happens on ejaculation time. I started masturbation on 15 in very extreme manner. I did and still doing it more than 10 times in one day. That's why i failed to study more. Now i lost my desire towards sex and women because i don't feel any sensation on ejaculation time, its like urine come from my penis, So please help me . thanks.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have premature ejaculation. It seems that using condoms hardly helps prolong orgasm. i tried a topical called mand...

Q: Hi, I'm 24 years old, and I have a few sex questions. First, I am a virgin, and have not had sex before, but I ...

Q: Hi am troubling with premature ejaculation, when i engage in sexual intercourse i ejaculate fewer than 2 minutes. Wha...

Q: Hello i am 15 year old male, for the last 6 months id say I have been excessively masturbating and around 4 days ago ...

Q: I am 52 years old I am diabetic for almost 12 years now . Recently I started experiencing the premature ejaculation...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon