Premature ejaculation causing failure in marriage

Patient

Q: My marriage is failing due to premature ejaculation and i have tried alot of things and there does not seem to be a clear answer to fix this. Is there an answer please help me quickly?

Doctor

A:   Its unfortunate that you suffer from premature ejaculation. There are many things on the market that claim to help fix this problem but many of them dont work. The best thing i recommend is to try and think of non-sexual thoughts during sex. Other options include the stop and start method where you stop intercourse for roughly 30 seconds when you know you are about to come close to ejaculation. The other thing i can recommend is to masturbate before having sex with your parter. Try these out and let us know how it works out.