Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > PREMATURE EJACULATION PROBLEM.

PREMATURE EJACULATION PROBLEM.

Patient: I have a severe premature ejaculation problem. I want to get rid of it and last longer. Can you suggest me some medication or pills so that i can last longer. I have no problem with erection but as soon as i penetrate the vagina i come out. it does not last even 30 seconds. please help me.

Doctor: This is a relatively common problem. There are no pills that will solve your problem. Premature ejaculation is best trea ted by psychological conditioning, This involves learning techniques that you and you partner can practice to help you overcome this issue. You should speak to a physician with whom you are comfortable so that he/she may explain these techniques to yo in detail.