Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Premature ejaculation since puberty coz my friend use to rub

Premature ejaculation since puberty coz my friend use to rub

Patient: Premature ejaculation since puberty coz my friend use to rub my penis when I was 9 years

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.You’re suffering from premature ejac ulation.Now it’s a type of anxiety disorder and the person normally suffers from performance anxiety wherein he is anxious if he can perform or not.First you can try the start- stop technique. Your wife is supposed to start stimulating you and the moment you are about to ejaculated she is supposed to stop all the stimulation and hold your penis head hard. Now this should be repeated.Perineal exercises also help. These are the muscle exercises that occur when you contract the perineal muscles like when you are trying to stop the urine or feces. You have to do these contractions repeatedly daily to tone up the perineal muscles.One solution is medications. Some patients are not willing to wait for these acts to produce results and instead demand medicines. (Talk to a Doctor for medication) For them, 12.5 mg paroxetine at night seems to work well. Normally one should try until 25mg of Paroxetine. If paroxetine is not effective then Dapoxetine is an option. It has to be given 1 hour before having sex and will prolong the sexual interval.There is no sure shot immediate cure but with time this problem settles down.Hope this was helpful,Regards.