Premature ejaculation, teen pregnancy, missed period

Patient

Q: I missed my period on Friday and I stil don't have it and I'm worried because my boyfriend put his dick in me, twice, but only for a short while, on the 22 of November. He didn't cum. Could I be pregnant

Symptoms:  Period symptoms. It feels like it wants to come but it just can't.
Doctor

A:   Pregnancy is caused as a result of sexual intercourse only if it occurs within one's so called "fertile period". The fertile period of a woman is determined by analysing her menstrual cycle with an ovulation calculator or fertility chart. Normally, the menstrual cycle is a 28 day cycle. During the 14th day after a period, the ovum is released. This process is called ovulation and the days 12 to 16 days after a period are said to be a woman’s most fertile period.
Even a drop of seminal fluid released in the pre ejaculate (pre-cum) may find its way and get you pregnant in an unprotected intercourse, whether complete or not. You may, however, get a home pregnancy test done, as you have missed a period already and discuss the result with a doctor to dispel your doubts.