Ask The Doctor > Pending > Premolute N not getting my periods

Premolute N not getting my periods

Patient: HI,I had started taking Premolute N and had taken its done (1tablet , 2times a day) for 6days. Its been 4days since I have stopped taking the dose. Am getting scared as as per the websites it says that the bleeding should start within 3-4 days but thats not the case with me.Do i need to wait more or its better for me to go and consult a doctor?And does the dosage effect the number of days after which the bleeding should start?Like taking dose for 3 days means bleeding will start after 3days from the last dose?Like taking dose for 4 days means bleeding will start after 4days from the last dose?Like taking dose for 5 days means bleeding will start after 5days from the last dose?Am getting freaked out. Please try to help me asap.—-RegardsAnkit

Doctor: