Prescribed 2mg Abilify Anti-Psychotic To Take With Dexedrine

Patient

Q: I take 25mg Dexedrine in the morning and 15mg when I feel like a crashing in the afternoon. My doctor just prescribed my 2mg Abilify Anti-Psychotic to help with my side effects (lack of appetite, personality dulness, social awkwardness, headaches etc.) What should I be expecting? He said it will take around 2 weeks to build-up in my system but its been more then that and nothing has changed. What should I be feeling? Why is Abilify percriped to take alone ADD stimulant drugs. Thanks for your help!

Doctor