Prescription for UTI over the phone

Patient : Hi, I was wondering if I could get a prescription written for me over the phone by my doctor for a UTI. I have had these exact symptoms before and do not have time to go in. Would they most likely write one for me?
Doctor :   Unfortunately you may have to see your doctor for appropriate management of a urinary tract infection/cystitis. Unnecess ary antibiotic use may result in antimicrobial resistance in the future. A urinalysis is the diagnostic test for UTIs and treatment is warranted when there is symptoms of dysuria, presence of more than trace urine leukocytes and presence of nitrates.