Prescription mistake

Patient

Q: I take adderall for add. 30mg twice a day. I'm pretty sure I doubled up this morning by mistake. I'm sweaty, jittery, a little nausea, heart racing and im pretty sure blood pressure is obscene. What should I do?

Symptoms:  As Described in question
Doctor

Thanks for choosing "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query.
Nothing much can be done as these is no recognized antidote for adderall. Drink plenty of water and try to relax. Do measure your BP and if its too high then it needs to be brought down. The symptoms will come down in 6-8 hours and if the symptoms are tolerable then just wait. Otherwise symptomatic treatment can be given with lorazepam or clonazepam to calm you down.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

Wish you good health!