Pressure and Burning feeling while peeing

Q: Hi... from last5-6 days im having this problem.. I'm kind of having pressure feeling everytime in the lower belly intestine part ( near my testicles) urging me to take pee..When i go to pee, everytime it burns in that area. The colour most of the times will be yellowish (it may be due to less amount of water intake, as cold), but it is having a foul smell which i have not experience earlier.. I also had weakness and did not go to office for 3 days.. i had taken paracetamol for the fever which helped temporarily.. my appetite came down
Can anybody please tell me what might be the case and is it a bigger issue?

Symptoms:  Weakness, fever, loss of appetite