Pressure feeling after urinating and pain with intercourse.

Q: I get pressure feeling in my lower stomach around my csection scar. after I empty my bladder and at times when I lay down. Dr. did a CT of my lower stomach and said she did not see it. Why am I feeling the pressure and having pain with intercourse? could it be my bladder

Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query.
The kind of pressure and pain that you are describing could be due to an impending hernia. After a surgery like C section, the abdominal walls become weak and they tend to give away when there is a pressure . The acts like intercourse and passing urine increase pressure in the abdomen leading to hernia. An ultra sound while you are increasing pressure in the abdomen like when coughing can give more valid information.
Do meet your doctor and request for an ultra sound examination.
Hope this helps,
Wish you a good health.