Pressure under chin causing extreme nausea.

Q: Hi,
I have been suffering from extreme nausea in the past few days. I thought this was related to my finals coming up next week, but I'm not sure. There's constant pressure between my jaw/chin and my neck (right the front base of my jaw). And its making me feel like I have to throw up - but I haven't. I had to step out of the subway today, but nothing happened. I also noticed that my wisdom teeth may be growing in three days ago; it was itchy then, but now it's unnoticeable.

My nausea is making me unable to study and function. I don't know when I'll be able to see my doctor. I appreciate any help! Thanks

Symptoms:  Constant pressure under frontal jaw/chin
Extreme nausea