(Previous Answer is empty) Non-Diabetic using Metformin. Feeling good and I want to quit.

Q: Hello, I'm 30 and Non-Diabetic, but my mom was diagnosed a few months ago with type 2, so I got really worried, I was a overweight and sedentary, so I've decided to start taking metformin 3 moths ago, 850 twice a day, also to eat dramatically healthy, drink at least 2 L of water, and exercise more frequently, and only 1 or 2 beers a week, I've lost weight and I'm feeling great (aside from stomachache). but now I want to quit metformin, I don't party on regular basis, but every 2 months or so, I like (need) a good night out with lots of alcohol. I'm staying on the healthy boat, but I don't want to be terrified of Lactic Acidosis if impromptu fun appears. Thanks!

Symptoms:  stomachache