Probable Pregnancy

Patient : Im taking the sugar pills and im on my period, my boyfriend and i dry humped, is there anyway i could get pregnant? And if so should i take plan B?
Doctor :   If you were taking your pills regularly and around the same time every day, you should not worry about pregnancy. Since you are having your menses, this could also tell that your egg is not able to be fertilized and your uterus is not ready for implantation, let me reassure you that there is almost no risk for pregnancy at this time.