Problem due to dieting.

Q: Hello sir, my name is Lohit.
about an year ago due to my excess weight and solitude i stopped eating. at that time i really dont know that for loosing weight you must exercise and by stopping eating you cant loose weight but invite diseases. sir at that time i ate only one time in a day at evening. suddenly when my weight falls and then i develop gas problem. now i m eating finely but after i eat anything my tummy swells with gas and i am having these issues:
1) gas problem. my stomach seems so full everytime.
2)belching problem. i belch many times in a day even when my stomach is empty.
3)my body weight is constant. i am eating good but my body is not absorbing fat. earlier i used to be fat.
4)my bowl movement is not proper. i doesnot feel fresh after every morning i go to toilet.
5)i dont feel any pain or blood just these 4 problems related to digestions.
kindly help me, earlier a doctor gave me LIV-52 tablets but it doesnot helped me so much.