Problem in breathing like others do an allergy to dust

Patient

Q: I think i am allergic to dust....

Symptoms:  sneezing, taking long breath most of the time, some times taking long breath is irritating
Doctor

A:   Allergy to dust is common and the symptoms may vary from person to person. In early stages, nasal symptoms like sneezing and running nose may be pronounced on exposure to dust. Later, if not treated appropriately, it may lead to other ENT complications like sinusitis, otitis media, etc. In some cases it may also progress to develop into Bronchial Asthma (lower airway disease). This may manifest as breathing difficulty or wheezing. You should visit an Allergy Specialist for a thorough assessment of your allergy status and further advice.