Problem in Conceiving

Patient : I am trying to conceive since october. first two months my periods were regular, but then periods came after 53 days, but i was not pregnant. I went to the doctor and she told me to take ovacare forte till i get pregnant. I am taking ovacare forte since 2 months but then, my periods are 2 months late again. Does ovacare regularises periods. If yes, then why am i not getting it regularly. Also i am not pregnant. I tested on pregancy test stripe.
Symptoms:  Nausea
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Yes, ovacare forte has essential amino acids, inositol, carbohydrates and vitamins, fol ic acid and other important ingredients that can help in regularizing your cycles and ovulation, increasing the chances of pregnancy.It also helps in controlling Polycystic ovarian disorders and other ovulatory disturbances. You can continue on these medications.Lifestyle modifications like weight management, regular exercise, reducing stress, good food, plenty of water consumption daily and avoiding junk and oily food will help in regularising the cycles. See our doctor to rule out PCOS and thyroid abnormalities which could be contributing te missing the cycles.You may need a course of birth control pills for 3 cycles to regularize your menses. Hope this helped. Regards