Problem in knee (think meniscus is torn)

Patient: After the accident that i met with (my bike was wholly held onto my right leg)tough i had pain initially, i am now fine. but there is sudden pain in my knee(for a short moment that is so severe to make me fall) whenever there is some stress onto my leg ie when running fast

Symptoms: Popping in knees while running and sometimes severe pain for a moment ie when stress is forced onto the leg

Doctor: HelloThank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You may b e having meniscus injury or ligaments injury. It can be confirmed by MRI of knee joint. As far its treatment is concerned. Its primary treatment is quadriceps excercises and analgesic such as ibuprofen whenever you have pain. Hope your query get answered.Wishing you a good health.Take care.