Problem is pregnancy changes or not

Patient : Sir solve my promble actually i have sex with my girfrd on last day of period so any pregnancy changes or not
Symptoms:  NO SYMPTOMS
Doctor :   Hello, thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com If you have had sex with your girlfriend on the last day of her mense s, then she was in her safe period and ovulation had not occurred . so even if you would have ejaculated inside her, the chances of pregnancy are minimal. As sperms can stay alive for 72 hours , but ovulation would occur by day 14-16 in a 28-30 day cycle, so she is safe. I hope i have answered your query in detail. wishing you health , regards