Problem of urology


Q: I have a problem of urology. after passing urine i felt that it is not clear and some times at the time of zipping some urine comes out and wet my inner ware also. i feel i am loosing the strength of my genital organ. I am taking losacar 50 one tab regularly for my high BP . please advice what to do?


A:   YOur symptoms suggest problems with your Prostate gland, likley an Enlarged Prostate. This is usuallya benign condition which affects men's ability to to urinate as well as increases their chances of developing a bladder infection which you seem to have. You should see your physician, who will perform a Digital rectal Examination and assess the size of your prostate and then order the appropriate test. He/She will also be able to prescibe medication to treat your bladder infection as well as help with better urination.

Related Q&A

Q: I am 34 weeks pregnant and have grade 4 placenta previa, I have already had one heavy bleed and a hospital stay, I am...

Q: I have had clear discharge from my penis for about two months it started 3 days after i had oral/anal sex. Since 3 we...

Q: Any chance of getting a std from a handjob from a massage place? I got one 2 weeks ago, and for some time I feel a li...

Q: Tarted a new pill pack on October 4th (I think I started a few hours late, but less than 24 hours). Had sex on 9th ni...

Q: My husband and I havent had sex in the past 8 months. I'm 30 years old and my husband is 30 as well. Everytime we try...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon