Problem with disturbed cycle & its effect

Patient

Q: Hi,
I had sex two weeks before,we used precaution but to be sure next day I took pills. My periods date were due but it didn't started.
Next week I had hard drink and the very next day periods started! I am not pretty sure that they are periods as I am just getting blots and it only happened for two days. It was painful. Are there any chances of pregnancy?
Other than that I am having anxiety disturbed mentally,palpitation,pain in lower abdominal & vagina.
Are these symptoms related to medicine or some other reason is there as I am in little other tension.
Please help.
Thanks.

Symptoms:  Palpitation,Anxiety, Weakness,Pain in lower abdominal & vagina
Doctor