Problem with disturbed cycle & its effect

Patient : Hi, I had sex two weeks before,we used precaution but to be sure next day I took pills. My periods date were due but it didn't started. Next week I had hard drink and the very next day periods started! I am not pretty sure that they are periods as I am just getting blots and it only happened for two days. It was painful. Are there any chances of pregnancy? Other than that I am having anxiety disturbed mentally,palpitation,pain in lower abdominal & vagina. Are these symptoms related to medicine or some other reason is there as I am in little other tension. Please help. Thanks.
Symptoms:  Palpitation,Anxiety, Weakness,Pain in lower abdominal & vagina