Patient :Hi. I recently started taking the following pills, but I am experiencing difficulty getting and keeping an erection.
What med is more likely causing this? Is there anything over the counter I can take for this?
Pamelor 25 MG Once Daily for Headaches
Ultram 50 MG As Needed for Headaches
Kirkland Signature Natural Fish Oil 1000 MG Once Daily
My complete med list:
1. Prilosec 20 MG Once Daily for GERD
2. Xanax .25 MG As Needed for Social Anxiety
3. Lexapro 10 MG Once Daily for Depression and Anxiety
4. Ergocalciferol 50,000 intl units (1.25 mg) Once A Week
5. Atenolol 25 MG Twice Daily for Hypertension and Tachycardia
6. Pamelor 25 MG Once Daily for Headaches
7. Ultram 50 MG As Needed for Headaches
8. Kirkland Signature Natural Fish Oil 1000 MG Once Daily
9. Kirkland Signature Daily Multi Vitamins & Minerals Tablets Once Daily
You are taking multiple medications and one or more of them may cause difficult erection. Psychoactive medications are known to affect libido. Please discuss with your doctor for change of medications.
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.