Problem with puberty

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Problem with puberty

Patient: Heyi have gone throw puberty, but my penis and testicles have not change with my body. i was wondering if you can help me with that ??

Symptoms: Body not changing

Doctor: Hello,The growth of testis and penile shaft is maximised by the age of 21 and further beyond that there is no growth seen. If there has been an inadequate growth, then you may need to get your growth hormone levels checked to ascertain the cause. But once achieved at this age, it is unlikely grow further. You may meet your physician and discuss the options in detail.regards

Was this answer helpful?

Dr. Jimmy Obaji M.D.

Dr. Jimmy Obaji completed his residency in Family Medicine at the University of Manitoba. He currently operates a walk-in-clinic in downtown Toronto.

Book Appointment