Problems after surgery for ectopic pregnancy

Q: Two weeks ago I had an emergency laporatomy to remove a ruptured ectopic pregnancy. The Dr, told me she had saved the fallopian tube and stitched it. She sent me home with iron tablets because my blood count had dropped due to internal bleeding.
After being discharged I went back to see the Dr because I had a fever, she discovered an infection in the fallopian tube and prescribed antibiotics. She said the tube had swollen about 2cm and if the infection did not go she would have to operate again. I have finished the 3 day course of antibiotics. I feel very weak, but no fever. I keep getting very sharp stabbing pains in the abdomen, I do not know if this is because of the iron I am taking for anaemia or because the infection has not gone. My Dr gave me an appointment that is still two weeks away. I just want to know how to differentiate the pain. I want some re-assurance please.