Problems caused by Herniated disc

Q: Hello,

A week or two ago I had an MRI Scan and turned out that I've got a herniated disc in lower back even though I wasn't experiencing any kind of pain or numbness. 4 days ago I had a lot of stress on my spine I guess, had to lift and hold ~17-18KG during most of the day, next morning I had sharp pain in my right leg radiating down to knee, sciatic pain I guess.. tried some stretches and they helped a bit, but yesterday I noticed that one of my two bones which are aligned just above my buttocks is a little bigger and is painful when I lie down in my bed. Since both my painful leg and above-buttock bone are on the same side - I guess they are somehow related...

What can this be, and how can I ease my pain?

Thanks in advance

Symptoms:  Pain right part of lower pack, radiating down to knee.