Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Problems During Defecating

Problems During Defecating

Patient: My scrotum and penis shrinks during bowel movement, bladder doesn’t empty and prostate burns the whole day.Issues since five years.

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.It is entirely possible that you have a UTI and is causing the symptoms you have descri bed. Shrinking of the scotum and the penis occur in conditions where the nerves stimulating an orgasm are activated. This can cause the symptoms you have described.Thus, you may have both a physical problem along with a nerve related issue.I recommend that you see a Doctor as soon as possible to help you. He may order nerve tests and a USG to reach a diagnosis. Hope this helps you. All the best.