Problems in vaginal area

Patient

Q: I went to for my annual checkup with my gyn in late July. Since then I have been having itching and pressure in my vagina. What can be the cause?

Symptoms:  Itching and pressure on vagina
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query.
When there is an infection in the vagina or the cervix or in the urinary tract it can lead to itching accompanied by pressure in the vagina. Strictly speaking there are numerous reasons for the same symptoms. Therefore it is always advisable to consult a doctor who can further investigate to diagnose the underlying cause for the same based on which appropriate treatment can be suggested.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.