Problems of the penis

Q: Hi. I'll try to keep this short.
I'm an 18 year old guy and have had some problems in my,ahem, nether regions for the past month. I have a low sex drive, I have trouble getting and maintaining erections. My glans is a bit discoloured too. it has become more whiter while also becoming numb. the branch or root is also tighter and hard. I havn't suffered a physical injury.

I take 20mg of citalopram so i am wondering if this is a serious physical problem or A side effect of my tablets,thanks.
I'm sorry if I have wasted your time, put this in the wrong section or mucked up in another way.