Problems urinating and too much urination. pains in abdomen

Patient

Q: Hello. i am a 17 year old girl. I am constipated. I get really bad pains in my abdomen a lot if there is extra gas. I burp a lot if there seems to be extra gas. I weigh 105 lbs, but i lost 10 lbs in the last month. I feel the need to urinate but cant do anything. This has been happening for the last year. I have some loose motions. I also get pain in my abdomen after eating. This pain is continuous. Also, I have no blood in my stools. Also, when i do urinate, there is a ton of it with no apparent cause (I have not been drinking fluids any more, probably less), This has been happening since march of 2012. I have lost 10 lbs since march of this year. should i get a bladder stress test done because sometimes when i cough or laugh, my urine leaks. Or, should I get a Urodynamics or a Urinalysis done. what is done during these because i am scared and embarrassed to go. help.

Symptoms:  Hello. i am a 17 year old girl. I am constipated. I get really bad pains in my abdomen a lot if there is extra gas. I burp a lot if there seems to be extra gas. I weigh 105 lbs, but i lost 10 lbs in the last month. I feel the need to urinate but cant do anything. This has been happening for the last year. I have some loose motions. I also get pain in my abdomen after eating. This pain is continuous. Also, I have no blood in my stools. Also, when i do urinate, there is a ton of it with no apparent cause (I have not been drinking fluids any more, probably less), This has been happening since march of 2012. I have lost 10 lbs since march of this year. should i get a bladder stress test done because sometimes when i cough or laugh, my urine leaks. Or, should I get a Urodynamics or a Urinalysis done. what is done during these because i am scared and embarrassed to go. help.
Doctor

A:   Hi,
Constipation can lead to pain abdomen, bloating sensation etc. Taking plenty of oral fluids, green leafy vegetables, fruits etc can decrease constipation.
If needed you can go for antacids and laxatives with your doctor's advice to releive the symptoms.
Regarding your urinary symptoms, increased frequency, stress incontinence can be seen due to urinary tract infection.
So, please do consult your doctor once and get examined.
Urine microscopy and urine culture & sensitivity help in identifying the possibility of infection.
Get checked your blood sugar levels once to rule out the cause for polyurea.
During examination by doing Bonney test the possibility of stress incontinence can be identified.
Depending on the examination and investigations findings treatment can be planned.
Take care.