Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Problems while having sex

Problems while having sex

Patient: I find it that when I am having sex, I cannot stay erect for long unless my penis is in the vagina. Also, I have never ejaculated when having sex, neither with or without condoms, although I can ejaculate when masturbating. What are these problems and how can I fix them?

Symptoms: None

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor.This is not a problem.These issues are just Psychological. They will improve with t ime.Erectile dysfunction is mostly because of following two reasons:1. Diabetes.2. Psychological.Get your fasting blood sugar checked.If your blood sugar is under control then you just have to stop thinking about this.This problem will go on its own.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.