Problems with my throat for over a year

Q: Anyone out there that can help ...
I have problems swallowing my food , it's been about a year now I had lots of tests done and they said they see nothing , just the left side of my throat is a little swollen , it's sometimes sore , sugar makes it worse and makes more of a thick clear mucus I have to spit out , the sides of my tough have been red for the pasted year as well , some times I can see little red sore / dots. In the back of my mouth , also I have a bad taste in my mouth , an smells like deca from my throat when I spit sometimes

Symptoms:  Sore throat , bad taste , bad smell , feels like I can't swallow , left side of Esugause is always swollen , food get stuck going down