Problems with sweating, nausea and migraine

Patient

Q: I'm 17 years old now, and I've been suffering with excessive sweating under my arms for about 8 years, its so bad that people at college point it out and poke fun out of me for it, its killing my confidence as a young woman and I just can't wear shirts or pretty coloured blouses without wearing some kind of black cardigan over the top to hide it! Is this normal ? Nobody else I know has it apart from my dad (and men can get away with it easier) and what can I do about It?
If it helps I've also been ill for the past few years, suffering terribly from migraines, nausea and I had a speight of really severe anaemia (due to terribly heavy periods) where I was bed bound. I'm failing my studies (went from straight As at GCSE to Es at A level) Due to lack of school from health Issues and I feel under so much pressure!
Is there anything you can suggest?
(I also break out in rashes terribly with unnatural products)
With the nausea it tends to be first thing in the morning and nothing I do seems to help! It seems very erratic with no obvious pattern and no obvious trigger either, and ideas?
Thank you

Doctor