Problems with urinating

Patient : Hello I am a 29 year old male. I've been having problems with urinating for last two years. At first it was slight sting during urination and then developed pains from 1 groin to the next. The pains have recided but urinating is more of a burn rather than a sting. If I drink plenty of water it seems to be all good I mean drinking between 2 and 3 litres a day. When I drink this amount I urinate quite frequent every 45min. But if I don't drink a lot it tends to burn. The burning can fluctuat with and while urinating. Before I even urinate I know by the feeling that it will burn. Swabs and urine sample came back negative on 4 occasions for any infections. Urologist took urine from the bladder and it was clear. He also did a blood test while I was under anesthesia that showed a reading as high as a person with acute arthritis. I am at the end of the road with this its starting to make me miserable. Please help
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, There is all possibility that you may be suffering from bladder stones which may be s mall yet multiple in number and an cause frequent urination and often painful urination. The very symptom that burning increases on reducing water intake incites a differential diagnosis of a UTI, but it can be abacteriuric as well. There are chances that you may just have urethritis. In either case an empirical course of urinary antibiotics should be taken along with an X-ray pelvis to look for bladder stones. Nextly if required then a cystoscopy may be planned after an antibiotic course to look for any local bladder growth or lesions which may have developed. Please discuss the options with your physician and take an informed decision. Regards