PROCERA AVH PERCOCET LORAZEPAM TOGETHER

Patient

Q: Can u take procera avh while taking pERCOCET LORAZEPAM

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. There is very little research studies showing the effect of procera cognitive enhancer with prescription medication. In fact, this product has not been tested for its claims and its safety by the FDA.
In general, we do not recommend taking supplements with prescription medication because of how little is known about their interactions. We believe that you should air on the side of caution and refrain from taking procera while you are taking lorazepam and percocet.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com